Please fill out the form to book an appointment for on-site repair. Our Call-Out Service Fee is £ 60.00.
Apple Mac Call-Out Service
We provide Call-Out Repair Service for Macs for residential and business customers based in inner London.
With our London Apple Mac call-out repair service, our Apple Certified Mac Technicians can come to your home or office on the same day of booking.
Please fill out the Call-Out Service Form below to book an appointment for on-site repair. One of our Certified Apple Mac Technicians will contact you for further details. The Call-Out Service fee is £60.00 and should be paid before the engineer’s visit. Then, the engineer will arrange a visit on your chosen date and time to service your Mac.
Services offered by our London on-site Apple Mac repair include:
• MacBook Screen Replacement
• MacBook Battery Replacement
• MacBook Keyboard Replacement
• MacBook Trackpad Replacement
• MacBook SSD/RAM Upgrade
• iMac Screen Replacement
• iMac SSD Upgrade
• iMac RAM Upgrade
• Mac Mini SSD Upgrade
Please note that faults that require diagnostic and more investigation are not suitable for our call-out service. The device should be taken to the store for diagnosis. Apple Mac Call-Out Service is only suitable for direct fault fixes.
Please fill out the Call-Out Service Form below to check the eligibility of your Mac issue. Please try to provide as much information as possible and upload videos/images of the fault if possible.
If you need further assistance regarding our Call-Out services for your MacBook, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] or call us on 0207 0333 901.
Things to know about some of the NAR services
– We offer free diagnostics to our customers, and most of the time, we try to provide solutions during the pre-diagnostic step (if possible) and solve the issues free of charge. We aim to offer high-quality solutions at affordable prices.
– We welcome walk-ins; there is no need to book an appointment before your visit. We provide services and support for MacBook, iPad, iPhone, iMac and other apple devices that we provide service during our working hours without any appointment free of charge.
– General cleaning of the devices is done during the repair process free of charge. In need, internal cleaning is also provided. The cleaning service is £ 39.00 on its own. However, it is provided free of charge besides any other services.
– The free diagnostic only does not include the liquid damage devices. The diagnostic fee for liquid-damaged devices is £ 49.00. This fee is subject to zero if we undertake the repair.
– My iPhone doesn’t charge!!. Do not worry; charging problems are quite common issues on iPhones. The 95% reason for this issue is the dust accumulation on the charging port. We provide a cleaning service for the iPhone charging port free of charge to solve the charging case of the device. If you have an iPhone charging problem, feel free to visit us and get help.
How does it work?
Booking an Appointment
Please fill out the Call-Out Service Form below to book an appointment for an on-site repair. After that, we will check the eligibility, and one of our Certified Apple Mac Technicians will contact you for further details. The Call-Out Service fee is £60.00 and should be paid before the engineer’s visit. Then, the engineer will arrange a visit on your chosen date and time to service your Mac.
Please arrange a suitable place for a technician to conduct the repair. Once the technician arrives at your place, the technician will quickly diagnose the device first to determine the source of the issue. Then, the appropriate repair will conduct to the device, and with post-repair diagnostics, the service will be complete.
How does it work?
Please fill out the form to book an appointment for on-site repair. One of our Certified Mac Technicians will contact you for details. The Call-Out Service fee is £60.00, and it should be paid before the engineer’s visit. Then, the engineer will arrange a visit on your chosen date and time to service your Mac.
Call-Out Service Form
Get expert service for your Mac. Bouncing beachballs, question marks, cracked screens, non-working keyboards & trackpads and other issues.
Better performance? A Hard drive upgrade can make your old device fast as new.
No data, no charge basis recovery service. Have a free diagnostic for your faulty hard drives and dead Macs.
Please use the contact form to get an immediate quotation or any other queries.
From YouTube seemed like a great man !
Just got from YouTube video
Business owner was really sweet and was willing to participate in youtuber video, really nice guy!
I recently had a screen change from Newton Apple Repair. The unfortunate issue was liquid damage. The owner, Yusuf advised me the best possible solutions and helped me sort the problem in a timely manner. The service was great!
Maxine de Wit
I can highly recommend Newton's Apple Repair. I recently brought my laptop MacBook Pro there and they succeed solving my problem on short notice while I tried serval other stores before and they couldn't solve my problem. My laptop works smooth again and as new by replacing the Touch Bar and they installed Bootchamp so I can run both Mac OS and windows on my laptop. Very happy with my laptop now 🙂 thank you
"Absolutely phenomenal service! My MacBook suffered water damage and I was worried about the cost of repairs. However, the technician provided a reasonable quote and fixed my laptop with exceptional skill. The turnaround time was impressive, and my MacBook now works perfectly. I'm beyond satisfied with the service and highly recommend them for any repair needs."
Amazing service! Very helpful, highly recommended 👌
Couldn't be happier to have come across this repair shop and I'll definitely be heading back here again for any future repairs needed. My Macbook Pro Late 2013, which Apple has marked as "obsolete" now, needed a battery replacement. I got in touch, and Yusuf (the owner I believe) got back to me within 24 hours with a very reasonable quote. The repair came with a great warranty period, it took no more than 3 hours, and the replaced battery is from one of the best providers on the market at the moment. He even replaced some worn keyboard buttons free of charge. Based on my experience, I’d say he’s definitely earned every 5 star review I’ve read here. Thanks for bringing my laptop back to life!
Newton’s Apple Repair are wonderful. Yusuf (the owner) is incredibly kind and knowledgeable - my Mac crashed out of the blue and I tried everything for it to work. Apple said they couldn’t fix it. Scared I was going to lose my hard work 🙁 Went to a local tech store who said they were Apple certified but couldn’t even fix my issue even though their site stated they could do such repairs. NAR got my data in a quick turnaround time (<5 days) and were very professional updating me all the way. They are truly the best when it comes to Apple Mac repair/data recovery problems!