Please use the contact form to check what is available for your device.
How does it work?
You don’t need an appointment to get your iPhone assessed, you can just walk in with your device during opening hours. You can get a direct quote for obvious faults as a cracked screen, faulty part, etc. If the device requires a diagnostic, the diagnostic will be conducted and once we have diagnosed your iPhone, you will receive the report of the fault and a quote for repair. We will let you know how long your repair will take, we aim to complete all iPhone repairs in the same day.
The device will be repaired after the pre-repair diagnostic process. If any other issues determined on the diagnostic you will be notified and your confirmation will be waited to start the service.
Once the iPhone repair completed, it will be fully tested with post-repair diagnostic and you will be notified by text and email. Then, you can arrange your visit to collect your device.
iPhone Repair and Service
We provide same-day express services for cracked screens, batteries, and other internal parts on iPhones. We provide high-quality same-day replacements for iPhone Screen Replacement, iPhone Battery Replacement, and other internal parts.
Same day screen replacements
Same day screen repair is available for iPhone 5 and later. Prices and models below. We do not charge any premium for the quick turnaround as we aim to complete all iPhone repairs in the same day.
If your iPhone 6S is misbehaving, please check your serial number at Apple’s page – you may be eligible for a free battery replacement.
Your battery may require replacement, if your iPhone has power issues and the battery health is under 80 per cent.
Do I have to do anything before I bring my iPhone in to get repaired?
Before you get service for your iPhone, you will need to take a few steps to protect your data, such as making a backup and turning off Find My iPhone.
To keep your data safe and make sure your iPhone is repaired as quickly as possible, please check the following checklist before coming into the store:
• Back up your iPhone if possible
• Charge your battery
• Remove any screen locking passcode or have the password available to share
• Alternatively, if you have an iPhone with ‘Find My iPhone’ enabled, please disable it and restore your device to the factory settings
iPhone Screen Replacement
• iPhone 5 Screen Replacement
• iPhone 5C Screen Replacement
• iPhone 5S Screen Replacement
• iPhone 6 Screen Replacement
• iPhone SE Screen Replacement
• iPhone 6 Plus Screen Replacement
• iPhone 6S Screen Replacement
• iPhone 6S Plus Screen Replacement
• iPhone 7 Screen Replacement
• iPhone 7 Plus Screen Replacement
• iPhone 8 Screen Replacement
• iPhone 8 Plus Screen Replacement
• iPhone X Screen Replacement
• iPhone XS Screen Replacement
All our parts are covered by a 3-month warranty on iPhone devices we repaired. If your device has any issues post-repair, please don’t hesitate to come back to any Newton’s Apple Repair store for a free diagnosis. Warranty doesn’t cover accidental damage such as dropping and smashing a screen, water damage or if you repaired by another place repair outlets.